We've Got a Dumpster Rental for all Homeowners and Contractors
Are you currently in Muskegon , Grand Haven or Spring Lake, MI and in need of a waste disposal solution? Maybe you've got a pile of garbage, an upcoming major or minor home renovation, or moving away or into the wonderful Muskegon neighborhood. Bin There Dump That has a dumpster rental for you with residential friendly service. Residential friendly service is a staple with Bin There Dump That, and that means we respect your property:
- We place wooden boards on your driveway to make sure the dumpster rental doesn't make contact with. This helps prevents scratches, gouges, and cracks that may be caused by a heavy dumpster laying on your driveway
- We sweep up after every rental to make sure no debris is left over after your project. Many nails and smaller debris can fall over the side and can leave an unwanted mess. We make sure you won't have any of that when we leave, it's like we were never there at all.
- An all in pricing model to ease the confusion if you're a first-time renter. We include all these wonderful residential services and a 7 day rental period! This is enough days for you to complete your project and then some.
Muskegon, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Dumpster Rentals also come in various different sizes to accommodate for all different projects of all scopes:
- 20 yard dumpster - The largest of our selection of dumpsters. This is great for major home renovations or a whole home cleanout. It's a great choice for many who need to declutter or spring clean and they haven't done it in a while.
- 15 yard dumpster - The second largest dumpster we carry. This is meant for medium to large projects. It will help with many decluttering and spring cleaning projects too, as well as accommodate for smaller projects that don't require the 20 yard dumpster.
- 10 yard dumpster - Our medium sized dumpster is great for medium projects! If you're not cleaning out the whole house or cleaning out your garage, the 10 yard dumpster is a great choice to rent.
- 4 yard dumpster - The smallest of our selection of dumpsters. If you don't need a 6 yard dumpster, the 4 yard dumpster is a great alternative and is just as residential friendly as any other dumpster.