How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Dumpster in Muskegon, MI?
What are the factors that affect our dumpster rental prices?
There are a lot of factors that could affect our dumpster rental prices but the main factor are the local landfill dumping fees. This will greatly affect the cost of your dumpster rental because our pricing model is all-in. When we say our pricing model is all-in, it means there are no surprise fees that may incur. You may incur extra fees:
- Tonnage Overage - We include a set number of tonnes with your dumpster rental, however, if you go over this will be shown to you on your invoice and you'll be charged.
- Extra Days - We include 7 days in our standard rental period, we can accommodate you needing extra days, but you'll need to pay extra for extra days.
But there are other things that you get included and won't need to pay a cent extra for. As mentioned, depending on the dumpster size that you get and you get a full 7 day rental period, but you also get:
- Driveway Protection System - We place wooden boards to make sure the dumpster rental never touches your driveway. We respect your property and we want to try prevent scratches, gouges and cracks.
- Sweep After Rental - We sweep after your rental. Any debris that may have missed the dumpster rental won't be there when we leave!
- Delivery and Pick Up - Most companies will charge for delivery and pick up, but we include this service in our dumpster rental prices.